Saturday, November 26, 2011




Its that time of year again, the Holidays are finally here, bringing a sense of togetherness and warmth that makes us all giddy inside. Hope everyone had a splendid and a memorable Thanksgiving, I know I sure did. My heart is constantly filled with thanksgiving everyday for everything He has done. As I reflect on the past --right down to this very moment, I am ever soo grateful for the many blessings God has bestowed upon me. A wonderful supporting family, amazing friends, good health, a roof over my head, and so much more. But most of all, I am thankful for a loving and gracious heavenly Father. Thankful, that my Creator loved me enough to send His Son so that I might have life, and have it more abundantly, even though I am so undeserving.  With all the blessings God has showered upon us, lets share our blessings with others. Make a positive difference, whether it is a kind word or action...such things bless our lives and the lives of others. Never ever underestimate the value or importance of the blessings we give or receive.

All in all, lets give GOD all the glory, honor and praise for all the beautiful things He has done.

"Praise the LORD! Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? Who can declare all His praise?" Psalm 106:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment