Monday, December 12, 2011

How Sweet The Sky

I'm all about sharing different artists, so today I want to share with you one of my favorite shops on Etsy- -HowSweetTheSky. I recently purchased a feather necklace from this shop and I just love love love it! 
 
HowSweetTheSky has a display of lovely jewelry pieces which are all vintage inspired, with dainty charms and antique brass chains. 


 I actually had the lovely pleasure of meeting Stephanie, the artist behind these pieces, through a good friend. Stephanie  is such an amazing and talented girl who has a creative eye for just about everything.Please support this beautiful artist and purchase some goodies, you wont regret it! They make the perfect gift for the holidays for her, plus they are all affordable So hurry and place your order guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment