Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Currently listening to Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone

Last November, I had the pleasure of working with a few of my close classmates from cosmetology school, you know, doing hair and all that jazz. Boy was it great to actually work side by side with these ladies after a few months of not seeing their pretty faces. After graduating at Graham Webb in August, my connections with my classmates/friends became oh so distant, so basically is was a joyous reunion. Anyways we had the awesome opportunity to work backstage styling hair and doing makeup for the F.A.C.E.S models. 




I didnt take as much photos as I intended to cause we didn't really have the best seats to be taking quality photos, but anyways i just wanted to rant about one of the designers whose magnificent designs were showcased at F.A.C.E.S. Unfortunately you cant really see the details of the dresses displayed in my  photos but let me tell you, her designs are like none like any other. Kalai Kai designs are unique in such a way where the dresses are beautifully and intricately detailed and inspired by the traditional Filipino cultural dresses. The dresses display a modern and elegant, but a fun style. Take a closer look at Kalai Kai designs on her website
So I'll end here, I know this post is extremely late, but hey better late than never. I'm off to take a nap and rest these tired eyes. Toodles



No comments:

Post a Comment