Wednesday, October 3, 2012

tea party

So heres a little snippet of my sister-in-laws bridal shower. Two months ago, a week before my brothers wedding, I had the huge responsibility to plan my sister-in-law's bridal shower and in all honesty I really had no clue what i was getting into. Yes I do love planning stuff, but I realized my skills in leading an event or party is meager. Despite how unprepared I was, everything turned out just lovely. The very theme I settled with was a "tea party" theme, just like how we once dreamt of when we were little girls. The fancy tea along with the little cute pastries to fill our bellies with. All that and more. 


Ordered some vanilla macaroons. 




Cupcakes, thats what i baked that morning, red velvet goodness.


Found beautiful china hiding somewhere in the back of my aunts closet.





2 comments:

  1. Being an event planner is a big responsibility but it looks like your plan turned out great! Your photos are beautiful btw!

    www.haroldefinition.com

    ReplyDelete