Sunday, July 24, 2011

Busy as a bee...


Ive been bustling around these days, been here and there and up in the air. These past few weeks I have been occupied with school school school, work, designing, doing hair, photo shoots, and plenty other things. For the most part I enjoy the busyness in life cause its usually the "good" kind of busy that keeps me going but lately Ive been hit with a shot of exhaustion. Even though I cant see it happening anytime soon, I would just love to spend a few days just relaxing and catch up on some designs and reading. But despite the busyness, I am so blessed for all the opportunities that has come my way, and thankful for the strength God has given me  to keep carrying on. Hopefully this week I can post up some of the projects i have been working on
 till then take care

No comments:

Post a Comment