Tuesday, August 30, 2011



I started my Monday up early running some errands, cleaning, and whatnot. Throughout the whole morning my mind was so consumed with worries and fears. Yes i said it, lately I've been so anxious about things, the small things and even thinking about the future has got my mind all tangled up. Certainly these things can be paralyzing and it really has been for me. In the midst of everything, I just had to stop and escape through   prayer. It is said over and over again, and i will repeat this truth for the billionth time, prayer is powerful, its a transparent dialogue where i can find the greatest safety. Its where i can pour out my heart in unedited fashion. Its an affair where i can come just as I am. Its a time to confess all my worries and fears, a time to adore and thank Him for who he is and what he has done. And i fall into adoration every time, it lifts me out of myself to behold the wonder and beauty of God. I am then reminded that i serve a sovereign God; not one molecule in the universe is out of his control. He has full control of of my life so why should i worry about today or tomorrow. He is a perfect father who truly cares for his children and knows exactly whats best for his beloved. Really grasping that thought is comforting. 

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication 
with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.        
 Philippians 4:6

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SOOOO GOOD i loved everything!!! can you follow me !!!!

    ReplyDelete