Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jump into her world


YOU ME AND THE BOAT MAN by Quiet Company

                                                                                         Black Water 
Recently I came across some paintings and I want to share them with you. First glace, I immediately fell in adoration with Krista Huot's chimerical pieces. Her paintings set an imaginary/ fantasy world that vividly illustrates a story. Krista's gallery of art explores folklore, inspiration from story books, folk art, and vintage kitsch. Check out her glorious gallery <3

Seed Song
            Above The Clouds                   Advice From a Caterpillar


Recent Instagrams

    


Taken at the Work-In-Progess Visual Art Gallery at Artisphere, Arlington VA. Repetition Is A Form Of Change


Late night games of pick-up-sticks, I forgot how fun this game really is. My aunt bought me a pack when i was a wee little girl and I remember bringing it to school and playing it during recess. I know, the concept of the game sounds lame but it can get pretty intense haha

Visited my favorite cupcake shop this week/ Baked and Wired. Ordered something new for once and got  the blueberry lemon cupcake with a hot cup of americano of course. It was a scrumptious delight, especially since im a blueberry lover     











My eyes are glued to the pages of this book/ Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen. Such an rich and exciting book, Im drawn into the Circus world!
I cant help but take a picture every single time I walk by these lovely houses in Georgetown, the texture and colors of theses town houses are appealingly striking


















No comments:

Post a Comment