Monday, August 22, 2011

Whats in your purse missy?

These are some the items I usually carry around in my purse...

My turquoise wallet, usually filled with everything but cash
Purple nano ipod with some awesome tunes
Earphones
Orbits sweet mint- best flavor
A journal
My purple shades
Hair clip, which i often use, especially since im at the stage of growing out my hair
Paint markers, for those moments when i feel like vandalizing lol
Tons of pens, all a different size tip
Hello Kitty mirror which is about to fall apart
Blueberry scent hand sanitizer- so necessary!
My mint green Holga camera
Opi nail polish- Mermaids Tears
Smart trip- take the metro to get around in the city
And my favorite lip balm





So this summer my mother and I have been buying tons of fruit from the farmers market and other local grocery shops. Apples,strawberries, bananas, white peaches, blueberries, and plenty other fresh fruits. I usually grab some fruit to snack on everyday and  i end up making smoothies when i'm craving something sweet. Yup, im crazy about fruits

Oh and im pretty nuts about Honey Bunches of Oats. I know you should have a balanced diet but i seriously can eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Good stuff


Enough of my random rambles. Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment