Sunday, June 14, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. wedding sign


I created this Mr&Mrs sign to display in front of out sweetheart table on our wedding day. This sign fit perfectly with our flowy bohemian style wedding. I really really enjoyed creating this wedding decor and I would love to recreate this piece again for other couples. Thus I will be taking orders on my etsy account.



The "Mr & Mrs" is hand shaped with gold tone craft wire, centered in the middle of a 10" gold hoop, and attached below is flowy yarn. Its the perfect boho piece that will certainly make a statement on your special day. 

Measurement:
Gold hoops: 10"
Yarn: 14"
Entire sign: 10" wide 24"tall 

This set will be made to order and customers can pick the color of their choice when it comes to the yarn. 

Heres my etsy account if interested:


No comments:

Post a Comment